Out & about

11:49:00

Monday was a pretty stressful day; I was passing an oral exam, in relation with the french equivalent of what is called A-levels, 'le baccalauréat', and everything felt a bit new and overwhelming. My group's topic was India, and Bollywood more precisely, so to long along with the theme, a friend of mine did a henna tattoo on my hand. Fortunately the exam went ok. :)
I was so pleased to spend the rest of the day out for some quality time with my boyfriend, away from scary exam correctors ! (teehee)

Here are a few photos of my outfit I wore out:




And here's my beloved photographer (a.k.a. boyfriend) haha x




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. gorgeous photos,i'm in love!
    P.S. feel free to visit my blog: go-vivi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images