♡ Spring Makeup & Hair Tutorial ♡

16:01:00

Hey guys, how have you all been ? 
I haven't been too well these last two weeks and it really sucks because I feel like it's ruining my holidays.. :( 
Anyway, I had fun editing away with this new video - unlike my previous tutorials, this one is talk through. Which means AWKWARD speaking to a camera all by myself type thang. I must say, voice-over is less never-wracking than doing an on camera talk through. I just feel like I pull way too many faces when I speak (thank god for the cuts, cause if I were to do a bloopers, it would last way to long) :p But... I have the impression that people appreciate seeing YouTubers more when they have one-to-one videos and letting people get to know their personality better, rather than straight-forward and technical tutorials. I'd be really interested to hear what you have to say on this topic, do drop me comment saying which type of video you prefer ! :) Without further ado, here's the video:





Makeup products used:

Face:

Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Ivory
e.l.f. Complete Coverage Concealer in Light
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Light 2 Vanilla
e.l.f.

Eyes:

Sephora
Too Faced Chocolate Bar
Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Volume Mascara

Lips:

Bourjois Lip Pencil in Naturel 32
Benefit Benetint Stain

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images