Down by the West Coast

22:30:00



This week I went to the seaside with my friends/basketball buddies, Adèle and Ellie. We were hoping for warmer weather, alas, we were caught under the rain - yet again! It was for that very reason that I thought to wear layers, as I knew the bad weather would be on and off that day, in that way, I would never feel too hot, nor too cold.

//

Cette semaine je suis allée à la plage avec mes copines/coéquipières de basket, Adèle et Ellie. On espérait un meilleur temps, hélas la météo avait prévue autrement (encore une fois). Mais je me suis habillée de façon à affronter n'importe quel climat, en superposant ma tenue, comme ça je n'aurai ni trop chaud, ni trop froid, avec la météo changeante.















In my next article, I shall writing about what we did that day, with lots more photos to share. Have a happy evening!

//

Dans mon prochain article, j'écrirais à propos de ce que nous avons fais pendant la journée, avec pleins d'autres photos à vous montrer. Passez une agréable soirée !


Perfecto - H&M

Cardigan - Cotton-On

Scarf - Bershka

T-Shirt - New Look

Jeans - Bershka

Boots - André



xoxo


Photos: Adèle Koulytchizky

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images